Scandit Data Capture SDK Documentation for Android#
Welcome to the Scandit Data Capture SDK Developer Documentation for Android. If you are trying out the SDK or you are already integrating it into an app, you’ve come to the right place.
If you want to see the SDK in action, take a look at our free Scandit Barcode Scanner Demo app in the Google Play Store.
The best way to start with the Scandit Data Capture SDK, is trying out our Samples:
Our libraries are available on jcenter:
|Subscription & Dashboard||Support & Contact|
To develop with the Scandit Data Capture SDK, you need an active subscription and a license key to use in your app:
Should you have a question which can’t be resolved by our documentation, please check out our list of frequently asked questions or reach out to us directly.
Other Platforms And Frameworks#
For more platforms and frameworks, please refer to the Barcode Scanner 5.x documentation:
- Scandit Barcode Scanner 5.x for Cordova (including Cordova-based Frameworks like SAP Fiori or Adobe PhoneGap)
- Scandit Barcode Scanner 5.x for Xamarin
- Scandit Barcode Scanner 5.x for React Native
- Scandit Barcode Scanner 5.x for Appcelerator Titanium
- Scandit Barcode Scanner 5.x for Windows
- Scandit Barcode Scanner 5.x C API for Linux
- Scandit Barcode Scanner or the Web
- Overview of all previous releases